LAUNCHES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Entering the raffle constitutes the entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions, which are final and binding in all matters related to registration and launch product purchase. Eligibility is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- An existing Commonwealth account is not valid on the Launches site. The customer needs to register for a new Commonwealth Launches account.
- The customer can register using the same email address they used on the main Commonwealth website.
- Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Only addresses in the Philippines are eligible.
Entering the Raffle
- A Commonwealth Launches account, valid shipping address, and valid payment method are required to enter raffles.
- Entries are only valid for the registered email, shipping address, product, size and payment method specified at registration. Entries are non-transferable.
- For raffle events, only one (1) entry per person will be allowed. Multiple entries will automatically be canceled.
- Upon entering the draw, a pre-authorized charge for the product price and shipping fee will automatically be placed. Pre-authorization is a hold on the customer’s specified card with the amount of their respective order. This does not mean that the customer has been fully charged and money has been taken from their account.
- Raffle entries cannot be amended or canceled.
- Commonwealth Launches is strictly for credit card payments only. Customers should ensure with their credit card provider that the card being used is compatible with our Payment provider.
Please be reminded that the use of debit cards will not be accepted. Should you choose to enter a raffle with a debit card, Commonwealth is not responsible for any delay, issue, and coordination with your card provider.
- All payments made on Commonwealth Launches are pre-authorized until it has been confirmed and captured. The payments will only be confirmed and captured if the customer wins the raffle.
- All non-winning entries will be canceled and the pre-authorized amount will be voided. Depending on your credit card issuer, the earliest reversal occurs after 24 hours. However, other providers take up to 7-14 banking days.
- The timeframe of the payment’s reversal is dependent on the customer’s credit card issuer and not Commonwealth.
Confirmation and Winning/Losing the Raffle
- After registration, customers will automatically receive a confirmation email regarding their entry. This does not mean the customer has won or lost the draw yet.
- Customers will receive a separate email in the coming days confirming the outcome of their entry.
- If selected, winners will receive a second email stating they have won the draw and their order will be shipped.
- If not selected, non-winners will receive a second email stating their entry was not drawn, that their order has been canceled, and their pre-authorized payment has been voided.
- Please be reminded that all orders are subject to availability of the item.
- All winning entries are final. No amendments, cancellations, returns or exchanges will be accepted.
- Commonwealth has a standard processing time of 3 to 7 business days to successfully fulfill online orders. The customer will be notified for any further delays.
- Shipping information will be sent on a separate email once it has been processed by the third-party courier. Commonwealth does not allow in-store pick-ups and scheduled deliveries.
- Entries cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise provided to anyone else. Entries have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash or for credit towards any purchase. Evidence of such behavior by any account holder will result in disqualification.
- Commonwealth reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of entering a draw and/or product purchase or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner including but not limited to past Launches releases.
For any further inquiries, please contact our Customer Experience team at email@example.com.